Wednesday 22 September 2021

Being in Room 3

 On Wednesday the Year 5’s went in room 3 because the year sixes went on camp to El Rancho with our teacher Whaea Annie.


When the bell rang we went in to room 3 and we sat down on the mat. Our teacher Whaea Kelsie did the roll for room 3 then room 4.


Next Whaea Kelsie said that we could do some Kaitiakitanga or Boy in the Tower, she also said that we were going to do some art later and she called it marble art. 


I did some Kaitiakitanga while I waited for Whaea Kelsie to get the art ready.


She started to call up peoples names. When she called out my name I had to write my name on a piece of paper and put it in the tray. First we had to put three colours of paint on our piece of paper, you could put the paint any where. I put it on the sides, the colours that I used was blue, red and yellow. Then you dip a marble in one of the colours. When you put the marble in you pick up the tray and roll it around. 


It was really fun with Whaea Kelsie because she did really fun stuff with us.


When I did my Art I put it in room 4 and put it on the newspaper. After we did our art we could do some drawing or we could do silent reading.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiara
    I bet the art looked cool.
    When we had Whaea Kalise We did art to

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.