Thursday 26 August 2021

Things I miss in lockdown

I miss going to the pool’s with my friends and teaching them to dive. We dived down to get the toys that sink down to the bottom. When we got a bit cold we would go into the heated pool and play tag. It was deep at the end of the pool but when we get to the other side it get’s more shelow. Then we would go in to the big pool again because it would be more deep, we would jump in or I would dive in. It would be so cold and we would swim really fast to the edge of the pool. Then we would keep on diving and jumping into the deep end. Then we would see who could stay underwater the longest, they would win then I would win. Then we would get out and have a long hot shower and wash our hair with the soap that was there. We would wash our hair three times and then we would wash it all out and dry ourself. Then we would get dressed and go have KFC foe lunch and I would get spicy chicken wings, they would get chicken wings but not the spicy chicken. Then we would go home and we would go on the tramp and we would play kick ball, kick ball is exactly like ball tag bu you ca only use your feet. Then they would have to go at about 5’ 0 clock and we would hide in my dad’s bedroom and then he would check there first and then they would have to go.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I read about you and your friends hiding when it was time to go home. Being unable to spend time with our friends is a real downside to lockdown. When you're at the pools it's fun to be in the deep end rather than the shallow end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.