Friday 10 September 2021

Heading back to shcool

In lockdown when it was level 4 our teacher whaea Annie came to our house to drop off our chrombooks. The next day I went to our class website at 9: 30 am for our class meeting. When I got on my chrombook I went on the class meeting when I got on Whaea Annie started to do the morning roll. I saw all of my friend on the meeting. Then some people did some kahoots jokes, and riddles. We also had some sleep ins and we didn't have to do any school work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiara,
    I really like it how you did every thing that you did in that day.
    This reminds me when I did something like thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.