Friday 3 September 2021

Going to Nana's for the afternoon

Yesterday I went to my nana’s to spend some time with her. She is in our bubble. I went there before lunch. When we had lunch we took a little table outside and some chairs we placed it on the grass. There was a tall fence so we put them where no one could see us. For lunch we had some steak, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli, we also had some gravy. I poured the gravy all over my food. When we were having lunch there were some bees flying around. I ran to the gate then I went back and sat down. Then we went back inside, we did the dishes. Nana found a little stump out side, she cut around it. Then when she was done I asked if we could make some pancakes. Nana said yes. I helped get all the stuff that we needed out of the cupboards. When she cooked one I put golden syrup on my pancake and then ate it while it was still hot. Then I helped her make more pancakes, nana put the stuff in the pan and I flipped them. Then we hade some pancakes and I had one and I had a Half with Nana. Then Dad came and we went back home.

1 comment:

  1. Kiara, this is a well written recount, with lots of well written sentences. It sounds like you had a lovely time with your nana. Times like that make precious memories. Do you visit your nana often? Words like 'next', 'after that' and 'finally' are good replacements for 'then'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.