Tuesday 27 July 2021

My holiday

 In the holidays on friday my cousins came over to stay at my Nana’s, thay came  from Australia. There names are Taylor and Iman. They stayed for a week and a half. On friday we went to Turangi  and  Tāupo. We woke up at six a clock in the morning because we wanted to get there and do some things. We said to Taylor that we would pick them up at seven a clock in the morning. In the van we had blankets and our pillows so we could have a nap. I was in the front with Iman, and my brother was in the back with Taylor. When we got to Turagi we had to wait to check out our room at two a clock but we Carried on to Tāupo. Then we went to the shops and bought me some earings because I lost my back pice of my earing. Then we went to another shop and my cousin Taylor bought a Tiki made out of wood, the eges were really smooth. Then we went to debreets were you can go in to really hot pools but they recommend that you can’t go under the green Coloured pools, but you can go under in the blue pool. When we got to debreets it was raining but we still went in because it was still really warm and hot. There are also two slides and there was this little play area for kids too. We went into the hottest pool and it was really hot. Then when we got to our room we unpacked our stuff, then we went to get takeaways for dinner. I got nachos and  my brother got pizza with my dad and Iman got a chicken rap, and Taylor got a burger. Then in the morning we got up got dressed and had our breakfast then Taylor and Iman came over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.