Friday 30 July 2021

I won NZ Olympics

 I am at the Olympics for swimming And I came first. The next day I went to the hall in Wellington were he was  going to give the metals Out. He said that  the winner of the swimming competition is Kiara, Can you please come up here, ok I said. I was so excited I felt  like I was on cloud 9, then I walked up onto the podium, I got a gold metal. When  he put the metal on my neck it felt so amazing It was the best day of my life, I also had butterflies in my stomach. Then I went Back home and then I Hung it on to my bedroom wall. I was so proud of myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.